As a ‘customer’ purchasing, receiving, subscribing, trialing or utilizing any of our ‘services’ you agree in full, agree to be bound by, and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of our ‘services’ as a ‘customer’ and agree to all of the points that cumulatively form our ‘Terms and Conditions Of Business’ as set out here:
1. You are at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to receive our services.
2. All information supplied is strictly confidential and is for the sole use of customer registered with us who is responsible for paying for, subscribing to, or receiving the service in question. You agree to use the information solely and not divulge any of the information provided to any 3rd party in any way; including, but not limited to verbal, written or electronic distribution of the information supplied.
3. Once a customer has received information from any of our services, he/she is bound to an agreement that he/she shall not in any way divulge the information to any third parties, either before or after any race has been run. It is released exclusively to customers of Lee Bolingbroke Racing – information piracy and/or the re-transmission of information, either for commercial gain or not, of any kind will not be permitted and we will immediately commence legal proceedings to remedy any such breach of our Terms of Business. We reserve the right to immediately cancel any services should we find that customers are passing information to third parties and are not obligated to provide a refund in such circumstances.
4. Lee Bolingbroke Racing reserves the right to refuse membership to any Lee Bolingbroke Racing server where it believes that person may use the information in any way described in clause 3.
5. Customers must be aware that not every bet will win. Past results are not indicative of future performance and Lee Bolingbroke Racing is not bound by any assurance that any profits will be achieved over any period of time. Any information provided as part of any service to any customer is solely provided as an opinion, and there are no guarantees to the likely outcome of any race that is run.
6. Lee Bolingbroke Racing reserves the right to change the service(s) at any time. Notification of such changes shall be made in the form of an email and a written confirmation. Where a service has been changed that significantly affects (to the detriment) the service a member originally signed up for, those members shall be entitled to cancel their subscription and receive a refund for outstanding months remaining.
7. Lee Bolingbroke Racing reserves the right to cancel the service(s) at any time. In such circumstances, a refund for any outstanding months of membership will be given.
3. Lee Bolingbroke Racing cannot and will not offer any refunds for any services, whether completed, in progress or not yet commenced, under any circumstances whilst the services that were signed up and paid for are still being provided in the capacity they were described at the time the service was commenced. Services in any form require a significant amount of time in administration, and setup irrespective of results, and as such we regret we are unable to offer any refunds in any form unless we are forced to cease or change any of our services to the detriment of the customer.
4. Membership to Lee Bolingbroke Racing can be cancelled at any time by contacting the office on: 01273 401539 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org . You will need to request cancellation prior to your subscription due date to avoid charges.
5. Lee Bolingbroke Racing Limited at Unit 3 Mill Farm, Barcombe Mills Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8 5BP.
Call Costs and Phone Charges
1. Calls to 0871 numbers cost 10p per minute from a BT landline at all times. Calls from other networks and mobiles may be considerably more. Please contact your phone service operator for further information.
2. Calls to 0904/0905 numbers cost £1.53 per minute from a BT landline at all times. Calls from other networks and mobile may be considerably more. Please contact your phone service operator for further information.
Indemnity and Liability
1. You irrevocably indemnify Lee Bolingbroke Racing and any of its Data Providers and affiliates from and against any and all losses, damages and costs suffered or incurred by Lee Bolingbroke Racing, any Data Providers or affiliates of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with your use, provision or distribution of information or any part of our services or any part or otherwise howsoever arising in relation to any breach of this agreement by you.
2. Due to the nature of electronic distribution of information, services and materials, neither Lee Bolingbroke Racing nor any of its Data Providers nor affiliates have any liability (whether in contract or tort) for any losses, costs or damages resulting from or related to use of or inability to use any information contained in our services or the provision of the services to the fullest extent to which such liability may be excluded or avoided by law. In no event shall Lee Bolingbroke Racing be liable to you for perceived or actual lost profits or for indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in relation to the provision of the services or the provision of information.